We will be back next year
See you there!!
Mangotsfield Village Community Award
The Village Festival Committee has agreed to give up to £500 to local groups/charities, to support a local Project or piece of work.
- Your group/charity has to be local to Mangotsfield or Emersons Green.
- Your project has to be beneficial to the Community.
- The award is not open to political organisations or individuals.
- Applications must not exceed £500.
- Your application must include:
- Details of your organisation
- Contact details
- Supportive evidence or a referee who can validate how the money is to be spent.
- Description of your project and what the money is to be spent on. Applicants will be notified by email and the Funding Panels decision is final.
Applications will be reviewed throughout the year. If an application is successful The Mangotsfield Festival Committee will make a presentation at a mutually convenient time. To apply on behalf of your group/charity ask for an application form at the information tent on the day of the festival or
Download the form from here >>> 2020 – Mangotsfield Festival Grant Application Form – Blank
For more details please contact Chris Amos on email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed forms should be emailed to the above address
The 2019 Community Award – cheques were presented to:
The 2018 Community Award – cheques were presented to:
- Great Western Air Ambulance – Air Ambulance thank you letter
- Bristol Sharks Disability Swimming Team
- MangoJams@Lyde Parent/Carer Toddler Group
- Barley Close Community Primary school
The 2017 Community Award – cheques were presented to:
- Christmas on the Hill
- Mangotsfield Guides
- Red X Dance group
The 2016 Community Award – cheques were presented to:
- Mangotsfield Defibrillator
- Stanbridge Flyers
- St James Church Hall
- Mini Mangos
- Kingwood Bus Project
The 2015 Community Award – cheques were presented to:
- Emersons Green 3D Street Dance Group
- Great Western Air Ambulance Charity
- Kingwood Bus Project
The 2014 Community Award – cheques were presented to:
- Phil Murray of Mangotsfield Juniors FC
- Theresa Taylor and Chris Llewellyn of St James’ Church
- Pam Cottee of Emersons Green Scouts
The 2013 Community Award – cheques were presented to:
- Phoenix Allstars Cheer Leaders
- Downend Camera Club
- Mangotsfield Rainbows, Brownies and Guides
2012 Community Award – cheques were presented to:
- Mangotsfield United Football Club under 10s – for purchase of new football kit and
- Mangotsfield Scouts for new tents.